L1 ICT SERVICE TECHNICIAN
L1 IT Technician – FULL TIME
Webb Software is a local IT & Marketing services company operating over a wide variety of IT fields, primarily SMB network administration and web services. We are seeking a self-motivated and reliable person(s) based in Port Augusta to work as a full time L1 IT Technician with the potential for further opportunities in the future.
The L1 ICT Technician position’s primary responsibility is to provide first level support to Webb Software clients quickly and efficiently in-line with SLAs. Additionally this position will perform routine network systems maintenance. Work items range from desktop/remote support and routine network administration to onsite problem investigation /resolution and equipment installation.
The role of L1 ICT Technician requires the person to be proficient in oral and written communication skills, to be courteous when handling and resolving complaints, have a working knowledge of computer operating systems, and have a knowledge of computer software.
Candidates must have a keen interest in all aspects of IT and be eager to expand their knowledge & skills. Previous IT experience and qualifications are not required but will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide remote support through a variety of methods including phone, email, helpdesk and remote access software
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Setup and maintain client systems
- Communicate with and provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of people
- Provide advice and long-term solutions to clients
- Have a working knowledge of fundamental operations of helpdesk application, hardware and other equipment
- Conduct research, analyse and interpret automated system problems
- Have knowledge and experience of customer service practices
The applicant will require a current drivers licence and be prepared to obtain relevant DCSI clearances.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 4pm 18/12/2020